Saturday, February 28, 2009

Floripa, Genesis

I Flew in on the 17th of Feb. Within 20 hours,It went from -7 to 26 degrees (yea, that is in celsius).
Its still a bit unfathomable. I have dreamed about this trip during my entire Army service + the time spent saving up and working for it, and now thatit has arrives its still in some sublime, unpenetrable place. Well, scratch that, i realized I am officially a muchillero the second i me the first Israelis at the airport. The type that loves to share his or her stories with you. And all you can do is sit and listen quietly like a disciplined pupil... That, to the left of this entry is Mole´ Beach, about 7 minutes by bus from where I stayed,which was Barra Da Lagoa on the Island of St. Catarina, near the city of Florianapolis. A surf capital and all-round amazing place to spend any amount of time, especially Carnival week.

No comments:

Post a Comment